Re: (TFT) Wizard talent templates

Rick,
I think the idea of kits which were mentioned many moons ago on the list was
the best idea - talents/spells essentially unchanged but with a bonus traded
for a restriction here or there.

If anyone feels like attacking the kit idea again I think that would have
most appeal to most people as it doesn't undermine the basic rules as all
the other suggestions do. I don't mean to sound like some kosher rule nazi
and do like to hear alternatives, just that  alot of folk would choose not
to use them.

I am happy with spells and talents as they are otherwise. Most of the
wholesale changes described seem a bit gratuitous to me. If people aren't
happy with the talents/ spells, then make 'em all cost half and be done with
it.

I don't think there are enough spells to make specialization interesting -
it would just narrow down what everyone would pick, they'd pick a school
with a good spell and take whatever gets a bonus with it after that for 2nd,
3rd spells etc.

Cas