Re: (TFT) D&D Conversion. Was: Greetings... again

Ouch! That's too bad. I really liked it and checked it against all the
other systems I had used. It worked better than all of them.

If you ever find the hard copy I'll be glad to type it up for you.

3rd edition is much easier to convert - but since the adventures for the
3rd edition have been so uniformly bad, I dont really have any reason to
convert anything! So I'm still converting some classic 1st and 2nd edition
monsters.

I'm sure interested and if there's anything I can do to help, let me know!
It seemed like some really good ideas!

Michael