Re: (TFT) D&D Conversion. Was: Greetings... again

In a message dated 10/25/01 8:07:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com writes:

<< At one time you offered to post your excellent D&D to TFT conversion
 system, but you only posted a small part of it.

 I was wondering if you'd consider posting the rest of it - so far its the
 best D&D to TFT conversion I've ever seen!

 Glad to have you back!

 Thanks!
 Michael  >>

Wow, thanks.
Here's the problem. The conversion system you refer to was two computers ago.
I did have a hard copy of it around here but have yet to find it. As a matter
of fact, I had to search the List archives just to find out what I posted as
it was a couple years ago at least and couldn't remember it completely.

I'm working on a conversion of 3rd ed D&D at this time just because the
results will be less abstract as they now show the actual attributes of the
creatures in the Monster Manual. This makes converting them much more
straight forward, though not exact.

If you or anyone are interested, I can post the finished info to the list.
Though it prolly won't be till next weekend as I have two GURPS games to
prepare for this week. One Tuesday and one Thursday.

Also, if and when I find the older conversion, I'll post it as well.

Thanks for the interest and the kind words,
Rod