(TFT) RE: Skill, knowledge, tricks and talents --> Wimpy talents

>       David's post below suggests an
entire different way of looking at
talents.  Wimpy talents like Mimic
really don't belong in his system and
talents like cestus, don't deserve to
be a full memory point.<

I dont see David's post meaning that at all! I think David is saying that
"Driving" "Area Knowledge" doesn't belong on the list, but I think there
are VERY good reasons for having "Mimic" and "Knife".

Anyone can try to 'mimic' something or 'stab' someone. But I dont want TFT
turned into TWERPS (where every skill is a 'class') or a "Class" system.

The beuty of TFT is that you can mix-and-match "classes" however you want
in a way that was much more sensible than Multi-classed characters in D&D.

I dont think he meant to imply that only certain "Classes" should be
allowed to use Mimic or Knife. I think there is a very good ROLEPLAYING
reasons for keeping the balance that occurs wtih Knife and Mimic.

Anyone can try them but if someone wants these to be their "schtick", the
talents put them far enough ahead of the other characters to be noticable
and unique.

Just my opinion.

Michael