Re: (TFT) RE: Skill, knowledge, tricks and talents --> Wimpy talents

Hate to post just to say "I agree" but I think this way of looking at
talents puts the whole discussion in the appropriate perspective. This
(IMHO) is the most 'sensible' way to look at talents.

By this viewpoint, there are no "Wimpy" talents. Only wimpy "skills". But
that's okay, because you can have all the skills you want for free in TFT!

A hero

Very nicely put!
michael