(TFT) Optional Rule to increase KP points

Here's another idea for increasing the IQ points for a character.

The Osmosis Rule
This rule allows any 'advanced' talent to be learned with the *same* IQ
points as the prerequisite. It still takes the same amount of time to learn
(3 mo for 1 IQ, 6 mo. for 2 and 9 months for 3 IQ) but if you meet the IQ
requirements of the talent you can instantly 'forget' the prerequisite and
gain those IQ points back.

For example, learning Knife costs 1 IQ pont (7/1), but if you take another
6 months to learn Sword, you spent 1 IQ point and know both Knife and Sword
talent.

Woodsman costs you only 1 IQ point, if you start with Naturalist and 'work
your way up' to Woodsmans.

It isn't perfect (and I wouldn't use it) but it seems less disruptive than
a whole scale cost change.

And if you ever want to take a character into another campaign that doesn't
use this rule, the character can 'revert' to previous talent levels without
too much pain.

I still think that 'adjIQ' is the best of both worlds. It doubles IQ
points, but still gives a penatly to balance with 'normals'.

Just thought I'd toss this against the wall....

Michael