Re: (TFT) Russian Revolution

Now hold on...  pronouns are tricky things.

If a Russian Communist says 'we threw out the tsars', he's not likely
claiming he personally had a part in the act.  So he's claiming
membership in a group which did, or speaking to a point of history about
a group of which he is a member.

The Communists didn't throw out the Tsars.  But the Russians did.  And
in those 6-7 months, certainly part of those who had thrown out the
Tsars became communists.

Sorry, I'm in full editor mode here...  :)