Re: (TFT) Weapon Multiplier --> Repost

WOAA.  This blows me away.  I was so fixed into "coming into contact
means stop" that I did not look at any other possibility.  This one
concept could change my whole approach to fighting TFT.

I've had this situation come up where a character wanted to bypass a
guard that was in an ally.  There was one square open where he could run
past the guard and be two hexes away.  I used the rule that once touching
an enemy hex you had to stop.  He got pissed at my interpretation of the
rules.  Now I see he could have been right.

Good comment Dan.

Hail Melee,

John Paul

Repost >Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 21:13:36 GMT > >Michael Taylor writes: > >
> The roll for initiative and Homan loses. > > Dwarr tells Homan to move
first. For one reason > > or another Homan chooses to stand still. Dwarr
> > can now run 5 hexes: One hex forward and to his > > left. < > > > > >
> I dont think this can happen. As soon as Dwarr moves > > 1 hex forward
(into the blank space between him and > > Homan) he is enagaged. > > >
>IIRC, it doesn't matter if you move next to a figure >during your turn.
The status of being engaged only >applies at the beginning of the
movement when you have >to select an option based upon whether you are
engaged >or not. You don't go from being disengaged to being >engaged in
the middle of movement. TFT figures do not >have a "Zone of Control" that
stops movement. > >Dan