RE: (TFT) General Test of MELEE knowledge --> Disengaging from dead bodies.

Hello all,
	Oh! I missed that the ork fighting the swordsman
and Halberds man was killed.

	You got me to check the rules. It WAS a trick
question because the option disengage can only be
picked by people who have moved 1 hex or less. NOT
by people who moved half their MA.

(Advanced Melee, page 3, option d. Disengage.)

	Thus the action as given in the diagram is not
possible in the strict reading of the TFT rules.

	I missed this mistake tho, because in my
campaign I allow option d. Disengage, to be used by
people who move half their MA or less.

	In my campaign, you can disengage from
nothing at all.  It is a "spend your option and move
one extra hex" type option.  However if you disengage
towards someone, they can hack at you, (if they have
not used their action).

	Note that Disengaging (found for some reason
on page 18 of Advanced Melee) says:

	"Disengaging is the action of moving away
from a figure(s) that has you engaged."

	Thus by a strict reading of the rules, you
couldn't disengage from a dead figure since that
figure does not engage you.

	Rick