RE: (TFT) General Test of MELEE knowledge --> Disengaging from dead bodies.

From: "rsmith" <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>

(Advanced Melee, page 3, option d. Disengage.)

	Thus the action as given in the diagram is not
possible in the strict reading of the TFT rules.

Rick,
  Right!

	I missed this mistake tho, because in my
campaign I allow option d. Disengage, to be used by
people who move half their MA or less.

Sorry about the ruse. I just wanted to illustrate that disengage is limited in its initial movement. Another thing I was thinking of pointing out is that a character may only move 2 hexes on the turn they change weapons.

  David Michael Grouchy II