Re: RE: (TFT) RE: General Test of MELEE knowledge

Eric Douglas Keene wrote:
I thought you could [not] use the "charge" advantages
if it was a two hex jab.

That is 100% correct.

> Also do pole weapons get a dx penalty when in
> traditional hex to hex melee?

Nope.

Charging needs some sort of limit.  Otherwise if you start in someone's side hex (NOT engaged, as recent discussions have
shown) you can back off one hex and then 'charge'.  This is
what I call the 'wait here I'll be right back' charge attack.
Rick's 3-hex rule is a good one, although an elf with MA12
could still pull this stunt.

IMO, a lot of the melee rules start to break when MA's exceed 10.