RE: (TFT) ITL Indexes

Michael,
If you (or anyone else) want to send me updates or corrections to the indexes
(indecies ?) I will put them online. Looking through them again, they are
little more than  contents listings showing the main areas of the rules. There
is plenty of room for expansion. e.g. 'Charge Attacks' (probably under
Weapons: Pole Weapons) should be listed under 'Attacks; Charging' and 'Charge
Attack'.

All suggestions welcome. :o)

Thanks for the pointer to the Errata and Designers notes, I should have known
Ty would have them. I believe there was some errata published in the TFT Codex
1981 but I don't have it with me to refer to.

Chris

>===== Original Message From Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
=====
>Message text written by INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com
>>They are text files, you are welcome to copy, use, amend or add to them. I
>keep a print of them in the front of my TFT rule books. If you would like to
>suggest additions or amendments I will be happy to put them online.
>>

>>Are the Errata and Designers Notes online ?<
>
>Actually I do keep a copy in my pilot and update it all the time - I'll be
>glad to start sendng you updates if you want?
>
>Yes, (some of) the errata is on-line. http://www.reese.org/tft/designnt.htm
>
>Michael
>=====

Chris Nicole