Re: RE: (TFT) ITL Indexes

> I believe there was some errata published in
> the TFT Codex 1981 but I don't have it with me
> to refer to.

Almost just as well.  The errata in the codex is
in a Q&A format.  I'm not sure who answered the
questions (Howard, perhaps, or maybe the
Codex author himself), but I don't think it
was the designer of the game...which is not in
itself necessarily a problem, but IIRC some of
the answers were themselves questionable.

Whatever happened to Bill Gustavson anyway?
(The author of the original codex and former
owner of a dot-matrix printer).  Is he still
around?  If he were so inclined maybe he could
shoot someone a .txt file of his index.