Re: (TFT) Alien Races 4

Michael, what is milksop? Been a bit busy, wifey and I playing Civ III
several hours a day.
Also, have to figure how/where to put alien stuff<

Milksop and Wimp are two Handicaps from Space Gamer (they were actually on
the mailing cover of a Space Gamer [thanks Rick!]). They basically mean
that any hit on you automatically does an extra +1 or +2 damage.

I dont know. I thought maybe player character races....after all - Kzinti
are there....

And maybe we should change "Slow Learner" to "Powerful Race". Whaddya
think?

Michael