Re: (TFT) New Item: Maintain Summoning

From: Thorn <edt@dopey.ne.mediaone.net>

Canon sets the cost of 'forever' critters with the Elemental spells.

I recommend some limits...

Thorn,
Well done. I would add your restrictions into the description of the spell and then allow it. I particularly like the use of Elemental spells as a guide for 'forever' creatures. Also the image of a Wizard popping off a few points of fatigue to find out what the creatures guarding his dungeon have seen lately is very nice.

   David Michael Grouchy II