Re: (TFT) More stories from Jr High, off topic

I remember designing crazy dungeons in primary (sorry, elementary) school,
one which had a central room with 10 black dragons in it (and rolling all
the d8s to see age and size and stuff, in old 1st ed. AD&D)

I think there were a few artifacts and relics in that dungeon I remember
(crystal of the Ebon Flame, Jacinth of inestimable beauty and others)

Actually, I learnt balance about 6 months after this and made sedate
balanced dungeons with Hobbt NPCs which I used to do irish accents which the
players liked, and always rolled up the weather and embellished the
rain/fog/mist/sunshine etc.

(I have been a GM/DM most of the time - never could have guessed, could
you?)

Before that...........
The first time I got the D&D basic set I thought it was a board game, with
all the dungeon geomorphs in the '78 edition, and it hadn't dawned on me
that there was a player & DM, unitl a firend of mine got B1 and we played
that. There were premade characters at the end and I had Zeffan, Sporragha
and Fencig (OK who remebers them now...............)