Re: (TFT) Monsters

Stan wrote...

Really I don't quibble with your table at all, it's the IQ
rating of apes that I have a problem with.

I have run into a similar problem with prootwaddles. They are IQ 6 and yet they speak languages. In fact, since there are no IQ 6 talents or spells pretty much all they can learn is languages. Comic as they are, they seem to all be multi-lingual in my campaign. What the heck, It's a fantasy game. With prootwaddles as a premise, IQ 6 creatures can talk. This includes dogs and horses. Much to the amusement of my players. For a more realistic approach I would have to agree with Stan. A sharp IQ 7 limit would be the place to put it. Bring Apes down to 6 and proots up to 7.

  David Michael Grouchy II