RE: (TFT) Monsters --> Prootwaddle IQ.

Hi David,
	Prootwaddles are the race that tests the rule.
If you are going to use prootwaddles the IQ 6
(handicaps) talents are a must.

	Actually I like your statement that in a fantasy
game, IQ 6 mammals (smart horses, etc.) ARE smart
enough to talk.  They just need the tongues spell so
that they can form the words.

	What are peoples feelings on prootwaddles?  It
seems to me they are only of use if you want to have
the mean spirited fun of picking on the mentally
handicapped.  (I wonder what Steve Jackson was thinking
when he made prootwaddles?  Was he copying the humorous
duck race from RQ?)
	On the other hand, a friend ran a TFT campaign
where a politician to get elected gave prootwaddles the
vote.  The PC's wanted to get elected and were running
around trying to buy the votes on the prootwaddle
reservation.  It was a hoot, making more fun of the PC's
and the seamier side of democracy, than the proots.
	(What is the definition of an honest prootwaddle
politician? One who remembers he was bought.)

	Prootwaddles are a waste of space in my
opinion.  With TFT having so little space for monsters,
I would have preferred the space be spent on things to
kill.

	Rick