(TFT) Re: Roleplaying talents --> Michael's suggestion: roleplay your armourer

Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> writes:

>but while there are some groups that enjoy all sorts of masochistic
>practices (Hero Games for instance) that doesn't mean that it;'s *not*
>a coercisve practice.

Stop beating the kids, eh? (yes, Hero is a descendent of TFT, mechanically)
If you think Hero is a masochist's game, you need to get out more. There are
many worse things to try and play than Hero...

 As for the rest of this spat, it is obvious to me that Michael does not
accept the fairly well-documented "types of gamers" as a part of his reality.
If he did, his definition of "good player" wouldn't be quite so narrow...

<rant deleted>