(TFT) Branya 6

    "Lost dreans and saturated failure"
    A black featureless tower against a grey sky.
    "Spreads its wings and lights to the sky"
    A ship tied to the peir, all of its sails restrained.
         -Glemantrious "The Glamour Trip"

Sharky approaches an old friend. "I want you to help me recover some stolen property." He takes a chair and pulls up to the table. "Its on a ship at the docks." A meaty looking barkeep puts mugs of ale on the table. "You guys can keep everthing we find." Sharky takes out two silver coins and pays for the round. "I just want to get my property back." The team of adventurers is interested. The all lean forward and take the ale. "We get to keep everything eh?" Smiles all around. "How about the boat?" Sharky has an answer for this. "Maybe. I arranged to have a few kegs sent to the boat tonight. Hopefully the crew will be passed out and we can sneak on board. Maybe even sneak down to the hold and get what we want without trouble. But, I we want to kill everyone and take the boat too. I'm all for that."

In the predawn light the team moves quietly up the boarding plank. Once on the wooden deck they try to move quitely. This has mixed results. They quickly realize that the centaur is too heavy and his hooves too noisy to move silently on the ship. Within moments crewmen come pouring out onto the deck. Skarky says "To hell with it. Kill em all!!" All the adventurers erupted with cheers. They dive in giving way to their bloodlust. A joyfull slaughter ensues. The noise awakens everyone on the ship. Only the first mate gives them any trouble but he too is quickly slain. Down in the hold the stolen property is found. It is a seventeen year old slave girl in green silks. She is kept in an iron cage. The leader of the party is a little put out by this. "This is your property! You keep slaves!" The rest of his team doesn't seem to care about the slave. They are finding a bunch of great loot and equipment in the hold. Sharky look the leader right in the eye. "Yes. This is mine. You can have the boat." After just a moments hesitation the leader finally says "O.k."

     David Michael Grouchy II