(TFT) Images

A long while back I said that an Image could only be dispelled by a
"purposeful touch."  Anything that doesn't know it's touching an Image has
no effect.  Thus, blades of grass, insects, and stray arrows will pass right
through an Image.  However, deliberately walking an Image into a tree,
shooting one, or hitting it with a handful of millet seed would break it.

In principle a handful of flour ought to have the same effect, but it's so
insubstantial that saying flour breaks an Image sounds wrong, somehow.

My 3" worth.  (That's 2", adjusted for inflation.)