Re: (TFT) ...and a monster suggestion.

I like Mark's displacer beast - now if it is an IMAGE, whcih the critter
revives as soon as touched, does anyone notice it blink and disappear? (5/IQ
to see for a naturalist? 4/IQ for expert naturalist)

PS: Rick, I agree the monsters are a tad bland and am most happy for anyone
to offer embellishemnts etc. to the ones I have plonked on the monster list
website. I have also GMed like Stan - eg Goblins with molotails/odd weapons/
pets/ etc. or utilizing rough terrain (long tunnel with broken ground (hard
to run across) and missile users at other end) etc.