Re: (TFT) Computer RPG Games? Dungeon Siege.

       Well thanks for remembering me guys :)  and yes i do think MMORPG's
lack RPGing and well i know that i don't when i play, mainly because no one
else does.  But anyway, i'm not going to Ohio, my brothers friends are going
with some RPGing parents.  And I got into TFT when i was i'd say 3rd grade
maybe 4th.  One of my brother's friend's dad is a big gamer and had ITL.  So
our friend Rich got us to make characters and stuff and we played for about 4
to 5 years.  Every now and then we have some sleep overs and play that
instead of D&D.  I love ITL it was so great, especially when i first made my
character i didn't know wat was going on.  One of my friends picked up mace
skill and the first thing he said when he got into combat was "I spray the
orc with my mace".  It was followed by silence then laughter.  It was some
great times playing ITL.  Do you guys have any good stories about some
campaigns.  I know my coolest moment was on a gargoyle (sp) campaign and we
were on a platform held up by some ropes.  A gargoyle came down and hit the
platform and knocked us off.  I proceeded in falling and then jammed both my
broad swords into the cliff infront of me.  I lived too!  So come tell us
some stories about your greatest moments.
       ~Andrew
PS i do play Diable 2 but haven't recently...i lost some of my characters and
only have a lvl 20 necromancer or something.