Re: (TFT) Nomination for Most Annoying NPC of the week.

	Anyway, nice solution, definitely makes Scirocco's
problem a bit more trivial. Rats.

Mark,
It was either that or have him put down. And well, he's anoying not... well it just wouldn't be right. Actually I think getting the scroll would take a bit of work. Like you say, keeping the guild from knowing about it, and more important keeping Scirocco from following you and the $1,100 into town. That would (excuse the pun) "blow it" right there. So we cast sleep on Scirocco and sneak off. We buy the shapeshifting through a second party. And lastly... can you cast a scroll of IQ 18 if you have your IQ aided up that high....

  David Michael Grouchy II