Re: (TFT) Re: problem post

From: Prophesor <prophesor@yahoo.com>

BTW, do you allow characters to maintain a cost through a period
of sleep?  It's an interesting idea, for certain sorts of
spells.  Do you then also allow the character to regain ST
during that rest?  That seems to me to be an important question.

As long as the character isn't sleeping at the same casting time on the following day, they only need to spend 1 point of fatigue to renew it for another twenty four hours. I don't think anyone can renew any spell while asleep or unconcious. Of course if someone casts "control plant" they can take over maintaining the spell daily.

   Here is another one.

   David Michael Grouchy II

Cobra bite(T) IQ 9: Gives any creature a poison bite. They may walk/crawl around with this potential bite indefinetly. Or untill they eat. The bite will do their noraml ST damage plus the poison. The target of such a bite must save 3D vs. ST or take 1D of damage. It even works on birds and fish. This spell costs 2 to cast per bite.