RE: (TFT) Armies and special gear

Why stretch existing rules to such lengths? Why not just invent some
spells for enhanced magical construction, protection from siege spells,
and enhanced protection for inhabitants.

You could even describe naturally occurring materials -- a type of
stone, for example quarriable from a remote and dangerous area, which
would give anti-magic protective qualities to the castle constructed
from it. There might also be niches in the magical fabric of the
universe which impart protective aspect, in much the same way that a
cliff wall or island might protect an ordinary castle. The list is
endless. Free your imagination!

--
</M@>