(TFT) TFT

I know it must be the same for a lot of people but when I was younger I had
almost the complete set of TFT. Over the years it has all just disappeared
the final batch being as a result of a messy divorce and a particularly
efficient shredder. Whilst I know most of the set is irreplaceable I think I
could make do with a copy of Advanced Melee, Advance Wizard and Into the
Labyrinth. Being in the UK I haven't been able to find anyone to buy a copy
off, is there anyone out there who has a copy they could sell me or lend me
for a short time ?

> David Perrin

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited.

This e-mail and its attachments have been swept by Network Associates
VirusScan Utilities.  No virus is believed to be resident, but it is
your responsibility to satisfy yourself that your systems will not be
harmed by any of its contents.