Re: (TFT) TFT Plee

From: "Perrin, David" <perrind@WJBChiltern.com>

After my divorce and the horrible deliberate accident my ex-wife
had with the shredding machine I still can't get hold of replacement
copies of Adv. Melee, Adv. Wiz or ITL......

David,
When I first bought TFT I was so impressed I went back and bought two more complete sets. I made a false bottom in a chest I had, sealed them in plastic and left them there. "Be worth some money one day" I thought. Similar to your experience, but my mint copies were burned to ash. Sigh.... It's only after they know you well that they can really hurt you. I'm still saving some money so I can aford therapy to work past that one. Though I can laugh about it a little now, twelve years later.

  David Michael Grouchy II