RE: (TFT) Fatigue: A Discussion - Part 1

I guess I need to clarify.  I did not mean to exactly copy the POW concept
from Runequest, just the term.  we use POW to merely separate magic power
from physical power (ST).  spell-casting uses POW points that may be
"recharged" with rest.  raising POW with experience affects only magic use,
not ST.

also, we only assign a POW attribute to a magic-using being, not anyone
else.  I
think that would eliminate the nasty POW numbers you mentioned.

which web site has the "superscrip variant" you mentioned.  I don't seem to
find it after a bit of browsing....

thanks,
Dave