Re: (TFT) The day the music died

From: "Ty Beard" <tbeard@tyler.net>

It was 1st ed. Chivalry and Sorcery that killed the music for me. I
think one reason I cling to TFT (however bastardized) is that it does
evoke a simpler time...

Ty,
I get the impression that the guy who wrote C&S spent a lot more time writing rules then actually running games. This may have been o.k. if he wrote out a specific campaign and cultures in great detail. More like Tecumel. But is seems like he wrote more rules to inflict on the players than anything.

  David Michael Grouchy II