Re: Re: (TFT) Predict Weather & Control Weather. --> What about those darn eleme...

> Yes, it is a cheap way to deal with a 10-hex, St 75
> brute, but OTOH, it's just an animal. (I know that
> some GMs would scale the St cost to the size of the
> target, but IIRC that's a house rule, not "official"
> - and it's not a house rule that I would use.)

The scaling of thrown spell ST cost to the hex-size of the target is part of Advanced Wizard.  So it's as "official" as it can be.

While I think the scaling rule usually makes sense (it seems that it should be more costly to make a 10-hex creature Stone Fleshed) I agree that scaling the cost doesn't 'feel' right for control animal, which is afterall a purely mental effect.