(TFT) SOLO 013

Rebecca says "I'm thinking we should take down one of the bigger demons, and take his rod. If you have spell sheild the rod will be harmless. Once we get one we can knock down even one of the bigger demons." Ada steps between you and Rebecca. "You would never let us attack the big demons. You only went once a year yourself, and half the time you died. What Rebecca is saying is that she feels we can take a big demon with the team work we have been using." Ada goes over to a corner where there are some rolled up carpets standing up. Standing next to the carpets is a long thin walking stick. She picks it up and carries it over to you. The rod is two meters tall and a slender three centimeters wide. It looks cracked and charcoal like a log that sat in a fire over night. "This one is burned out. The weilder was slain by a lightning bolt and this rod was de-enchanted in the process. This was like the rods the big demons use. Theirs are top of the line, high end, magical constructions. They can shoot with the power of a twenty hour work out in one instant. It is exceedingly dangerous to face a big demon on his own council floor." Ada takes a breath. "But I agree with Rebecca. I think we can take one out as a team. If you can cast spell sheild now you will be immune to the rod's attack. While I can't cleanse a demon that large." She walks back over to the carpets and touches the largest one. "I can cast lightning when riding on this, and it offers another spell sheild to make me immune as well." Rebecca says "Yeah, and I can use this." She hefts her pike in the air. "What do you say Uncle. Want to try something new?" You think for a long minute. Looking around the lab. All the equipment, books, and bottles stacked all over the place. There are three adjoining rooms. Each one seems to have a specialty table in there. You're sure you used to know what they were for.
    "What I really want to do is go find those kids who ran away."

    David Michael Grouchy II