(TFT) Please allow me to introduce myself

Good day all,

      I have just joined the list, but have followed it through the archives for a while now.

    I have been playing RPGs off and on since '79.  Mostly "on" from 79-93, and mostly off from 94-2002, as I was busy starting a family.
   Like many gamers I started with D&D, then tried a bunch of games, but I had most successful campaigns with TFT. Late last year I decided to contact the old gaming gang (now spread out all over the northeast US) and get a TFT game going.  There is a bit of travel involved, but so far it is working out great.

Anyway, while searching for TFT resources on the web I stumbled on Ty's site, then the webring, and finally this list, which naturally I had to join.

Regards,
John J Hyland