RE: (TFT) Reliability of flickering Gates

Hi Erol,
	I should have said a couple of apprentices
there.  Not that having a 10 or 20 point ST battery
is that big a deal for the type of money we are
talking about.

	Yes we would have that chance of problem if
the gates were in constant use, but normally there
is not that much flow.  (The PC's charge what the
traffic would bear which keeps it down to the
more valuable goods.)

	But I certainly can see the logic behind the
GM whim gates of yours.  In many ways it is the
cleanest solution that has been proposed.

	Rick