(TFT) Can Eyes behind strike / sweep into side hexes?

Hi John,
	I would agree with you but the Eyes Behind
spell specifically say it allows you to strike in
to your side hexes.  I always assumed that it
allowed this by magically making you more flexible.

	Rick

>Mark,
>    In my opinion (and therefore my campaign) eyes behind does not let you
sweep into more hexes, even if >you can "see" them, your arms and shoulders
still work the same way.   I liken eyes behind to wearing