Re: (TFT) RE: Dwarven Mines --> Moria tiles.

> Hi Cas, everyone.
> I don't know, we had a shared universe city
> on the list a while back, and almost no one
> contributed to it.  I think this would be worse as
> there would have to be physical components that
> don't easily transmit over email.

Yeah, probably right....(sigh)

> Do you know the number of that dungeon magazine
> with the tiles?

??  - I meant the AD&D1 module D1 which came out in 1978 - then there were
various Judges Guild thingies with nice large hex grids - Village Book I &
II, City Book etc and some nice ones of just blank hex grids with a large
hex superimposed over the top. Never got Dungeon Magazine......