Re: (TFT) RE: Dwarven Mines --> More stuff

> Actually Norgrod and Belegost were started
> at almost the same time as Moria (within a hundred
> years I would guess) so it is not as if they would
> be a lot newer.

No but they were submerged alot earlier when Beleriand sunk so unless it was
an undersea adventure, roleplaying in them would be in the 1st age, not
later (sorry, 'newer' was the wrong word to use ;p

> What is this D1 that you are referring to?
> Oh, is it a D&D module?

TSR - repackaged as D1-3 against the drow, then GDQ (the whole shebang -
Hill Giants Ta Lolth)