Re: (TFT) Dwarven Mines --> D&D Axe of the Dwarvish Lords --> A review

Rick,
 sounds like the prefect thing to adapt and serialise - think heterogeneous
layers:

to make the sewers underneath empty into a huge subterranean complex (lotsa
water, lotsa disease and expensive cures for dysentery required) and below
that an old ruined Moria ttype city where the dwarves left long ago, but if
a bunch of mighty adventurers could take care of the balrog then we could
all get teh best Mithril...yada yada yada..

Caverns Of Thracia was a nice polyglot of a dungeon done by Judges Guild in
the late 70s I would heartily recommend ofr atmosphere too if you see it
somewhere, with layers of interesting history.
Cas