From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Stan
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 8:49 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Food of Fury

Regarding the "Not goat and mushroom stew again!!!" issue...with all this
glacial runoff running off everywhere, there may be a place for nicely
stocked fishing streams or 'commerical' fish ponds.

Now I know someone will ask what do the fish eat?  Well how the hell would I
know?  Are there rivers in Norway?  Do they have fish in them?  If so, the
dwarves' fish eat whatever it is the crazy Norwegian fish eat.  (If there
are no fish in Norway then pray forget I ever brought this up.)