(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #490

John Hyland wrote:

Should the characters ever get near there (could happen in a year or so)I'll flesh it out a bit and I'll credit you with the idea.

You don't mind a little wholesale theft do you?

John

Good heavens no! It'd be an honor. Thanks for asking, but generally anything I suggest or ask advice on here is meant to be taken and used at will. If you get rich off of it, feel free send supplements (other than the original Death Test, which I already have), but don't feel obligated. Else, use it and enjoy.

Say, if you flesh it out in electronic form, is it convenient to post back here? I'd love to see how it turns out!

--
					- Mark
			210-522-6025, page 888-733-0967