From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
ErolB1@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 4:23 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Question to list on contests

After spending some time playing with spreadsheet calculations, I though I'd
better ask before putting out any more half-baked ideas.

Rick: How good a chance *do* you want the weaker character to have in a
contest of attributes?

For myself, I'm willing to let a character who is on the short end of a 2
point difference have only a 26% chance, and one who is on the short end of
a 4
point difference have only a 10% chance. (With a possible exception/special
case when both sides have attributes of 20+)

It sounds like you want more variance. But just how much? About what chance
would you want a 10 to have against a 14? A 16 against a 20?

Erol K. Bayburt
ErolB1@aol.com