(TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

Hi Everyone,
	One noticeable lack in TFT was there were no
spells that would heal someone (other than revival).
I believe that Steve Jackson did this to avoid the
D&D style, attack / heal cycle.

	However judging by the house rules that I've
seen (and some of the submissions to interplay)
most people seem to want to add this ability to
the powers of wizards.

	Eventually bowing to the inevitable, I made
my healing spells, (with the help of Steve and
Matt) which were posted previously.

	The basic idea was even low IQ healing
spells would allow people to heal while adventuring
(tho they would heal a bit faster with bed rest).
Thus a few points of damage does not prevent you
from continuing your quest if you wish to risk the
adventure.  Higher IQ spells made the rate that you
healed increase, and at high IQ levels allowed the
wizard to heal the first 1 or 2 points of damage
from a fight in addition to the healing physickers
can do.

	(So after a big fight a physicker can heal
a maximum of 2 points of damage.  With my healing
spells, you could heal an additional point or two
of damage.)

	For a given set of wounds, you can only cast
the healing spell once.  However, if you later took
more damage, you could cast the spells on THAT
damage.

	All of my healing spells cost 4 fST, which is
enough to be noticeable.

	My rules could be summarized as:
Cheap magical healing is unavailable.
Magic allows healing while on adventures.
Magic speeds healing but it still takes days.

	My questions is how would you summarize the
healing spells in your campaign?  At what IQ are PC
wizards able to heal hits, and what restrictions do
you have on healing spells?

	Rick