Re: (TFT) Re: Healing spells in TFT

Looks reasonable to me in terms of balance to add to a TFT game. I can see
some situations where it might get put to more powerful use, such as where
strength batteries, apprentices, and/or fatigue donors are used to repair
heroes, but at 5 fST per point, it's probably going to be about on par
with other magic options in TFT. (e.g., a 5-die lightning bolt is probably
a good alternative to healing Omgar the Great for another 1 point of
damage, etc.)

The "per time you get injured" limit might due with rephrasing. If you
track injury, it could be once per injury, possibly with a limit per
injury.

-1 x ST as a death threshold seems pretty high for TFT, unless the
attempts to stop bleeding are uncertain and require some time, in which
case it may be good.

PvK