Re: (TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

From: ErolB1@aol.com

Do you consider it a bug or a feature if "walking wounded" characters with
half-healed wounds are low on "hit points" and thus vulnerable to sudden death
from further injuries that are relatively minor?

Erol,
I see your point (I think.) But I think the player who suggested even slower healing rates was shooting for the increased vulnerablility version. He wanted more down time, and characters to take much longer before they were ready to fight again.

  David Michael Grouchy II