Re: (TFT) TFT question

I would hazard to guess that the white titled versions
(stock number on back lower corner) was the first
print run but I can not find anything online to
confirm it. (Steve Jackson will be at Necronomicon
here in Florida and I wanted to get the better copy of
ItL signed. If I had a 1st ed of Melee or Wizard I
would get that signed.)

Ed