Re: (TFT) Shield rush in Melee --> Steven's rules & ST adjustments.

Hi Rick,

thanks for the reply. sorry if the concept wasn't clear.

it's the target's adjDX minus the attacker's ST, which gives you a modifier
for the target's saving throw.

example:

Billy Ray Lunkhead (ST - 13, DX - 10, IQ - 9) shield rushes Lord Flash-Heart
(ST - 10, DX - 12, IQ -10). He strikes Flash with his attack. Flash has an
adjDX of 12.

For a save modifier, take
(T) adjDX - (A) ST= (+/-DX). or,
(Flash's adjDX) - (Lunkhead' ST) = DX modifier.
12 - 13 = -1 DX to saving throw.

hope that's clear...it works really well in combat.

thanks for asking for a clarification.

Steve