Re: (TFT) Spellcasting, Fatigue, Wounds and Arrows

> In a message dated 11/24/2003 8:27:56 AM Central Standard Time,
> srydzews@ix.netcom.com writes:
> I also rule that the iron affects the wizard if it's *in the wizard's
> hex.* ...

That would add many reasons to track where everyone's bodies fall, and any
gear they might drop when they pass out.

And if wizards can sense metal innately, they get to be metal detectors...

... and if so, how about non-wizards who learn a spell? Do they get the
metal detector ability?

If the penalty is -1 per 10 grams, surely some folks would make special
arrows and bolts with higher iron content for this purpose.

Just things to keep in mind.

PvK