(TFT) bias of game toward wizards

Hi Dave/nocstar - I like the fatigue rules for spellcasting. If you're
interested, I have started putting extra monsters/spells etc. for TFT here
on the web at, which you are welcome to add to if you have things you want
to go on the web somewhere but lack a site.
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~casliber/tft/tft.html

My question is - I had always found the game to be slightly biased to
wizards. Your two rules re fatigue and arrows (a big plus and lesser minus)
furhter that a little overall but add immensely to gameplay (unfortunately
due to wife, kids travel etc I haven't played TFT since the 1980s so didn't
tweak the rules much then).
Thus: (a) did you find this too?
(b) if you did, did you (c) look at tweaking the rules any other way or (d)
explore non game mechanic ways of balancing this up (simple example, lotsa
monsters with missile weapons of some sort who know to shoot for the guy
with no armour?)
Cas Liber, Sydney - Oz

-naturally this question is open to everbody. I think I raised this before
but I seem to recall getting sidetracked somewhere...................8)