Re: (TFT) Test of general WIZARD knowledge, NUMBER I.rtf

> According to the rules, it is perfectly
> legal.  I would make some hack to stop it tho,
> 'cause perpetual motion machines mess with my
> economy.

Kinda depends on the use for the ST. I doubt I'd let it be used for magic
item creation, as in the example, because that's supposed to be the wizard
concentrating on the work. Stopping to cast non-related spells isn't good
form (there's rules for stopping work on items.). Any ST above what the
wizard has provided by apprentices comes from the apprentices casting AID,
and so isn't the wizard doing it.

And in any case, it seems that the limiting factor is the ST of the Undine,
and how well you can roll on 4D6 every turn. Not quite perpetual motion, but
close.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com