Re: (TFT) TFT to be re-released!!!

I doubt that anyone would bother picking up the
rights.  Steve Jackson would not want it, as it
would pirate sales of GURPS.  And the are a lot
of TFT like, 'lite RPGs' now, including the
'open' d20 system.  (Which is almost as fast and
playable as TFT is, or so I've heard)

I confess the subject line did make my eyebrows
shoot up, but the holographic cover set off my
BS meter.

Good Joke.
Rick